Hossein Rafiei is an elite International English language educator and speaker. His main keynote presentations are “HR System” and “Success through English”. As an internationally renowned specialist in second and foreign language teaching and an applied linguist and educator, Hossein Rafiei also provides seminars, consulting, and courses for international corporations. He has made himself available as a speaker at many professional conferences, and supported scholarship programs in different parts of the world.
The “HR System” keynote is all about becoming a powerful and confident English learner. Hossein Rafiei teaches your team how to learn English automatically and easily by using HR System English patterns. Furthermore, he demonstrates how the right Energy, Emotion, and System are used to rapidly improve English skills and strategies.
- Create excited and enthusiastic English learners
- Create memorable training sessions with lasting impact
- Accelerate learning and produce change
- Quickly overcome grammatical problems
- Use English fluently and confidently
SUCCESS THROUGH ENGLISH!
It is commonly known that today English is the main communication pathway among people of different nations and it is the result of British colonialism starting in the 16th century, and more recently also a result of American imperialism through media and Hollywood. Therefore, the official language in Technology, International Relations, Business, Finance, Science and many more academic fields, is English. Whatever field of study you aim to become a specialist in, English will be a necessary asset for your success.
- English may not be the most spoken language in the world, but it is the official language in a large number of countries. It is estimated that the number of people in the world that use in English to communicate on a regular basis is 2 billion!
- English is the dominant business language and it has become almost a necessity for people to speak English if they are to enter a global workforce, research from all over the world shows that cross-border business communication is most often conducted in English. Its importance in the global market place therefore cannot be understated, learning English really can change your life.
- Many of the world’s top films, books and music are published and produced in English. Hence by learning English you will have access to a great wealth of entertainment and will be able to have a greater cultural understanding.
- Most of the content produced on the internet (50%) is in English. So knowing English will allow you access to an incredible amount of information which may not be otherwise available!